Reagentless Total Chlorine Analyzer: The ECD TC80 Total Chlorine Analyzer is a panel mounted, ready to use Total Chlorine Analyzer. It is designed to monitor total chlorine in drinking water, industrial cooling and rinse water, wastewater or other fresh water samples containing chlorine in the range of 0-20 ppm. The Total Chlorine Sensor (TCS) is a three electrode amperometric sensor that measures all chlorine species in the water, combined chlorine and free chlorine in a range of 0.05 – 20 ppm Cl2 (High Range) or 0.005 to 2.000 ppm (Low Range). The TC80 Total Chlorine Analyzer features a plug and play design that incorporates a flow control device, a pH sensor, a chlorine sensor and the T80 transmitter are conveniently mounted on a PVC panel. Connect the sample and drain lines, connect the power and outputs and it is ready to use. The TC80 Total Chlorine Analyzer is calibrated at the factory before shipment, additional Calibrations are accomplished by DPD comparison.
Key Features include:
1. No Reagents Required: the TC80 Total Chlorine Analyzer sensor technology and automatic pH compensation is a reagentless design and keeps the cost of ownership low without having expensive reagents.
2. Compliant with EPA Method 334.0
3. Automatic Flow Control and Large Flow Tubes and Cells: greatly reduces clogs and blockages of the analyzer which is a common problem in other total chlorine analyzers and allows for easy cleaning.
4. Panel Mounted System Plumb and Play Design: the Total Chlorine Analyzer comes complete and is easy to install and ready to use.
5. TC80 Total Chlorine Analyzer Capability: Dual Masurements (2) 4 to 20 mA output, MODBUS and/or HART communication, (3) Alarm Relays, 24 VDC or 110/220 AC Power.
6. Auto Cleaning Option: The TC80 Total Chlorine Analyzer can be ordered with an auto cleaning option to keep the chlorine sensor clean from comtaminates for an extended period of time.