1. Sage meters have the lowest rate of energy loss with a power dissipation of 2.5 watts, making them the most efficient thermal mass flow meter.
2. All units come calibrated from the Sage NIST traceable calibration facility and are preconfigured with the specified process and installation parameters for the application.
3. The meter has a two compartment compact housing with a separate wiring section containing large, easy to access terminals to simplify field installation.
4. Approved for use in Class I Div 2 hazardous areas and CE approved
5. Available in 24 VDC or 115/230 VAC
6. Isolated 4-20 mA signal and pulsed output of total flow
7. Modbus RTU with RS-485 communication (optional)
8. Available with integral or remote electronics
9. For remote models, lead length compensation permits cable lengths up to 1000 feet
10. NEMA 4 and explosion-proof junction box
11. For use with a ½” insertion probe in 1″ and larger pipe or in the in-line flow body sizes 1/4″ to 4″
12. Available in blind configuration or display with window providing flow rate, total flow and gas temperature